shooting wanted West yorkshire

If you have numerous vermin on your land that are making your life hell we are willing to help FREE OF CHARGE with any problems you may have. We are 25years, 27years and 31years old with over 30years combined experience in shooting rabbits, pigeons and any other pests which may be damaging your crops or land. If you accept us to help you remove the problem we will be grateful and in return offer you with help around your land if necessary Also free of charge. We are very respectful people and leave your land as we found it without any pests of course. We respect any rules and regulations you may give us without any questions. If you would like to meet us in person please don’t hesitate to call on the number above.

Edited by meza454

or- do what we all did- go knock on some doors B) I have several shoots by doing just that- ranging through Rabbits, Fox and roe deer

you dont even say if youre insured etc etc what rifle calibres youre licensed for- I could go on and on :yes:

I doubt very much you'll gain anything from posting on this forum :hmm: Take my adivice do some LEG WORK mate....

Les :P

or- do what we all did- go knock on some doors :yes: I have several shoots by doing just that- ranging through Rabbits, Fox and roe deer

you dont even say if youre insured etc etc what rifle calibres youre licensed for- I could go on and on :P

I doubt very much you'll gain anything from posting on this forum :hmm: Take my adivice do some LEG WORK mate....

Les :yes:

well said B) that is what everyone else has to do :yes:

i use a weihrauch hw77k and my cousion uses a webley longbow and my friend uses a air arms 410 classic all Silenced. we have all have airgun insurance.... also have pigeon decoys, pop-up hides,camo netting and lamping equipment