Link to the general licence

harrycatcat1

• 2 months later...

hi ime looking for help ive had a licence for 3 years the farm were i shoot is overrun whith fox i use a sako quad Lr whith stinger or volocitor cci this is a good round but unless the shot is perfect isnot dropping them can someone tell me how long do i have to wait untill i can upgrade to a bigger calibre

If you ask the mods to move your post to a better section you might get more replies :good:

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

checked the natural england general licence this morning.

I like DEFRAS idea for "non lethal" crop protection.

Protect crops from damage

If wild birds are causing damage to crops, in addition to the standard bird management options, you should try using:

• high visibility barrier tape when crops are growing

So to save the enviroment mile upon mile of plastic tape should be used?

• 3 months later...

tried for a flaming hour filled the CWM application bit in still haven't received the confirmation email so went onto gov.org site to see if theres anything on there only get this when I click on application link

Please wait...   If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document.   You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by visiting http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download.   For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader.   Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered 

ive updated adobe as it states and still get the above message .

but then again the government have had years to try and sort Brexit out so why is it not a surprise they cant get this right .

if anyone is lucky enough to get the application for a license completed please post on how you done it to save my mental health

• 2 weeks later...

***PLEASE READ. URGENT***

You can easily fill in the 5 minute BASC form, which actually will only take 3 minutes. BASC have done a great job here.

However it is also vital that we individually contact DEFRA directly re their 'call for evidence', so they can evaluate contributions for the imminent new licence decisions. Deadline is 13th May, email: glevidence@defra.co.uk

See attached a guidance doc', hope it helps. This is my first time on the forum so I hope the attachment has appeared....? Please keep it concise and to the point with plenty of examples etc. We all really need to push in the right direction - and have a loud and clear voice throughout this process. I don't think we can take it for granted that common sense will prevail?!

Happy hunting all.

Guidance Doc.docx

3 minutes ago, Fellside said:

***PLEASE READ. URGENT***

Well, you are a bit late to the party ! The link to the survey was on this forum yesterday evening and I had an email shortly after from BASC with exactly the same thing. There is already a thread running on here on about it.

Sorry if I have duplicated info' re DEFRA's 'call for evidence' - probably because I am a new kid on the block here. Thanks for your kind understanding JJsDad…?! Perhaps look on the positive side: the more awareness the better? Anyway, hope the guidance doc attached ends up helping.