New digital camera

ollie

As per title. My old digital camera has given up so I need a new one. I have been on a well known auction site but there is that much choice I can't get my head around it. I'm looking for something cheap for taking snaps of family and also my shooting trips. All recommendations welcome :yes:

This looks like pretty good value for money. However you have to remember that you might need to spend a bit more on a reasonable memory card for it plus a case.

I have to admit that I am a great lover of Canon Photographic equipment and have never had any let me down!

This looks like pretty good value for money. However you have to remember that you might need to spend a bit more on a reasonable memory card for it plus a case.

I have to admit that I am a great lover of Canon Photographic equipment and have never had any let me down!

Hi P.

they are doing half price mem cards with em, and the case cost a quid.

good do, got the mrs one for her birthday, 2 days late mind as i had forgot. :blush:

I have an expensive camera and it never gets used - I worry I will break it, lose it etc and it (and its bits) are bulky.

In addition I have a first generation Nikon coolpix that I bought years ago off t'internet; it's worth f-all but I use it all the time and take it shooting and as such it gets used almost all the time.

My 2p get something that's small, cheap, cheerful and takes a tidy photo and you will use it more often than an expensive camera.