Time to say godbye!

GW80

I feel for you mate! There are so many things that we think that we could say that would help you with your terrible loss but when it comes to it there isn't likely to be a single word that I can say that will help to take away the hurt that your loss is causing you. If there was anything that any of us could say that might help I am sure that we would!

The only one thing that I can say, and I hope that you understand - There is no shame whatsoever in a man crying at a time like this!

Like I have said, I feel for you and your family and you are in my thoughts!

my most sincere condolences on your heartbreaking loss , from my own bitter experience i know that words dont help much right now , but also from my experience i know that he is still with you , he is and will remain with you in your heart and mind forever.

Difficult time indeed . When my dear father passed away a few years ago I was devestated . He was my mentor in life and we were very close . What ever you do make sure that you allow yourself time to grieve for him . It does get easier with the passing of time . I have wonderful memories of my dear parents and I know that you will also get to this stage quite soon . I found great comfort in my family when my parents died . My deepest sympathy to you and your family .

Harnser .

My condolences to you and your family. A wiser man than me once said that the amount we grieve for someone's passing is a measure of how much they meant to us - so true, I lost my father 14 years ago and it still hurts. Hang in there and take some comfort in knowing people are thinking of you.

Edited by Bloke