Sign in to follow this  
Gungadin

Best all round pellet for Weichrauch HW100 PCP

I had a .22 hw100 it was VERY pellet fussy, but loved accupels

cheers KW

hi m8, like magmans just said, go with the pellet that suits you and your gun. id say give accupel, daystate ft, a try, it also depends on what distance your shooting, if its close range, go for something like RWS supper h points or Virmin pell flat heads. HTH. :devil:

I had a HW and that liked H&N FIEL TARGET TROPHIES. Not a guarentee but worth a tickle if the other sugestions don't work out.

What do you reckon is the best pellet for the Weihrauch PCP HW100

What calibre?

For my .177, I find Logun Penetrators were the best when new, but I get an occasional flyer now after around 2000 shots,which may or may not be a pellet problem.I'm going back to testing all sorts again soon. Accupels were 2nd best when originally done, Air Arms Field 4.51, which are good in most other rifles were flying around like shotgun pellets, with Supedomes also rvalling them for scatter.

Alan.

ive got a hw1oo in .22 and i can group 5 shots in under 1/2 inch from 30 yards with Air Arms diablo field , there really accurate pellets with tremendous knockdown power up to 50 yards, hope this helps

HI Mate

My .22 Mk1 HW100 always shot best with H&N Field Target Trophies but AA Fields are a very close second, hit with a fair old clout and are a bit cheaper so I have been happy to stick with these with these. Try taking it to a local air gun club and ask the members if you can try some of their pellets?? Everyone at our club is more than happy to help where they can.

I find .177 4.52's are best in mine. single sigure s-t-s consistency, 11.8fpe on the chrono and one-hole groups well beyond hunting ranges (as long as I'm doing my job right).

Trophy's not far behind :yes:

Logun Penetrators are the mutts in these rifles!

Don't mess with the others get the best.

Not with mine they weren't. I gave away three and a half boxes of them. Utter rubbish!

TMXMAN your right mate AA feild are great as all the other ones mentioned but i found they work just a little bit better than the rest. But i suppose each to his own your best trying them all and as for price it shouldnt matter if its what you want to do. Mate good luck with the find .