wind

davey

Its Dave again.............

When building the hides in the centre of my bloody great fields, does my camo net ned to be tight??

Im concerned that the flapping at the edges looks unnatural and will be sacring birds away, i was just trying to avoid an unnatural shape.

thanks

Personally I think it adds to the camouflage as long as the flaps are not too biger bit like leaves blowing.  I had high wind today straight into the face under a tree in the middle of a field so mine was flapping about well but still managed a total of 69 in just over a couple of hours.  If it worries you try Bull Dog clips but dull then down with some matt paint first.

I find that no matter what type of hide you use if it suits the conditions it will work, if it flaps about too much I try and peg it down. Try and cut down on your movement when you get up to shoot, as sudden movement will catch the eye of the pigeons and will scare the birds off. And make sure that they cannot see your face or hands, and wear dull color cloths. I always wear a peak cap.

mikec