problem

masterblaster

got a prob with my franchi 3shot auto keeps miss fireing but not everytime will fire a few shots then miss thought it may b fireing pin or spring took it 2 my local gunsmith he said nothing wrong with them gave it a goob clean out put 10 shots through it never missed once said try changing cartridge so got it back tues bought a box of gamebore went out wed first bird comes in click missed again nxt bird bang n so on untill about the 12 shot n miss again so phoned him up and told him he says he hasnt got a clue any1 got any ideas wot may b causeing it 2 miss much appreciated

MB

that’s a worry cause I have a Raptor 712, 2004 so far the only prob I have is cycle of 28grms, so I load 30grms special pigeon through it with no probs.

You have to change the piston round in mine for 36grms and above. I went on the Franchi web site and found the importers GMK phone 01489 587500 they will advise and sent me a manual free, very nice guys and sure you will get the answer you need to put it right, let me know hoe you get on plz

pavman

Try cleaning the trigger unit out. The weather has been bloody cold and if you have any grease in the trigger it will solidify and cause a light strike.

G.M.

i have the 712 franchi .drive the two pins holding the trigger out and give it a good clean with wd40 ,blast the **** out .pull the cocking leaver out strip the gun down ,and blast with wd40 then light oil were the fireing pin is ..then try it