LAMP SHY FOXES AT DAWN.

Frank

After missing 1 fox the other night on the lamp, i did not want to leave him behind for the farmer to worry about. So i put down my bait and went their before it got light this morning.

Got into my make shift hide and waited till day break.

As light broke, no foxes could be seen around the bait :lol::D .

I thought to myself, they cant be far, so started sqeeling, using the back of my hand, when out from the forrest pops out a sleepy looking fox at about 160 odd yds.

He coutiously walks round the edge and stops, looking at my direction, Ka-Boom pop, one dead fox. :lol:

Suddunly, from my right side another pegs it acroos the feild and stops to look around, yes youv guest, the same result. :lol::lol:

Pic below. This place should rest in peace now. :D

After missing 1 fox the other night on the lamp, i did not want to leave him behind for the farmer to worry about. So i put down my bait and went their before it got light this morning.

As light broke, no foxes could be seen around the bait :lol::D .

I thought to myself, they cant be far, so started sqeeling, using the back of my hand, when out from the forrest pops out a sleepy looking fox at about 160 odd yds.

He coutiously walks round the edge and stops, looking at my direction, Ka-Boom pop, one dead fox. :lol:

Suddunly, from my right side another pegs it acroos the feild and stops to look around, yes youv guest, the same result. :lol::D

Pic below. This place should rest in peace now. :D

Nice shooting lad. :lol:

Read in another post you have one of those fox whistles,how you getting on with it?thinking of getting myself one

Got a loan of a fox call of a greyhound man that uses it when galloping his greyhounds.It is one of the scotch calls that are like an accordion.Makes the most realistic hare in distress sound i have heard so going to give it a try tonight

As light broke, no foxes could be seen around the bait :D  B) .

He coutiously walks round the edge and stops, looking at my direction, Ka-Boom pop, one dead fox. :D

Suddunly, from my right side another pegs it acroos the feild and stops to look around, yes youv guest, the same result. :lol:  :D

Pic below. This place should rest in peace now. :P

Nice shooting lad. :lol:

Read in another post you have one of those fox whistles,how you getting on with it?thinking of getting myself one

Got a loan of a fox call of a greyhound man that uses it when galloping his greyhounds.It is one of the scotch calls that are like an accordion.Makes the most realistic hare in distress sound i have heard so going to give it a try tonight

Thanks John.

I am still practisisng with the fox whistle :lol: , dont know how long it will take for me to get it right. :*)

That call your on about sounds intersting, it will do the job id reckon. :lol:

cant beat getting out at dawn listning to the dawn corrus. as long as it gets interupted by the sweet sound of a bullet hurtling its way to its intended quarry

[SIZE=14]"CRACK"[/size]

WELL DONE MATE ITS WORTH GETTING YOUR **** OUT OF BED FOR

ARE YOU READING THIS WARCOP?:D??? :lol::lol: its the kite mate :lol::D

:D Thanks Tommy. :P

True, you cant beat the dawn. :lol: B)

Well done frank,you and tommy should team up,charlie wouldn't have a hope in hell.I was going out tonight but guess who forgot to charge his batterie :*)

Thanks Rob G. ;)

If me and Tommy teamed up, all the foxes would be extinct :thumbs: :P .

You should have 2 battaries, then you could be out tonight. :( :P

Well done frank,you and tommy should team up,charlie wouldn't have a hope in hell.I was going out tonight but guess who forgot to charge his batterie  :*)

Thanks Rob G. :P

If me and Tommy teamed up, all the foxes would be extinct :P:D .

You should have 2 battaries, then you could be out tonight. ;):)

if you ever come over to blighty frank you are more than welcome to come out foxing mate :( :thumbs:

Well done frank,you and tommy should team up,charlie wouldn't have a hope in hell.I was going out tonight but guess who forgot to charge his batterie  :*)

Thanks Rob G. :P

If me and Tommy teamed up, all the foxes would be extinct :P:) .

You should have 2 battaries, then you could be out tonight. ;):)

if you ever come over to blighty frank you are more than welcome to come out foxing mate :( :thumbs:

Thats a great offer Tommy :D , thanks very much. :)

If im ever over, ill give you a buzz. The same goes for you if your ever over. :D

Cheers.