1 or 2 bunnys on a school night

swiss.tony

Hi chaps

Went for a ride round a few permissions last night and turned into a good one .

Started on a small 3 acra feild pulled into gate hole and thought where have this lot come from shot 5 bunnys just from gate :yes:

On to next stubble filed round corner cliped 2 heares for my mates dad to eat not keen on killing them but farmer say thin them out so needs to done .

Then the fun started tried reverseing in to a gate hole and put truck in ditch OH good stuck no damage but lost 45mins waiting for farmer good job it was only 9pm .

Could of bin worse any way ended up with this lot and got in at 2am and up for work at 6am not nice

post-23051-1287603292.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

MARVELOUS!!!! WE ONLY GOT 8 WHEN I WENT WITH YER!!!!!

Good shooting mate, not bad when you can steady yourself on the car tho`.... not like trying to shoot em when we walked up that bloody hill on mine the other week, we were both so out of breath and unsteady it was like trying to shoot from a boat in a force 8 gale.

Next time they`re ....MINE ALL MINE.......

better not tell my missus you shot all them bunnies, shes got the kitchen prepped for the next lot of wabbit pies!

MARVELOUS!!!! WE ONLY GOT 8 WHEN I WENT WITH YER!!!!!

Good shooting mate, not bad when you can steady yourself on the car tho`.... not like trying to shoot em when we walked up that bloody hill on mine the other week, we were both so out of breath and unsteady it was like trying to shoot from a boat in a force 8 gale.

Next time they`re ....MINE ALL MINE.......

better not tell my missus you shot all them bunnies, shes got the kitchen prepped for the next lot of wabbit pies!

Your not wrong kev that walking lark is rubbish driveing round with heater on is much more fun and that s why they made 4x4 s for fat kids or school runs just a shame they get stuck going to get a winch :yes::lol::lol::lol:

Your not wrong kev that walking lark is rubbish driveing round with heater on is much more fun and that s why they made 4x4 s for fat kids or school runs just a shame they get stuck going to get a winch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

did you say you needed a WENCH? :stupid: WOULD PROBABLY GET YOU OUT OF THAT HOLE FASTER THAN A WINCH!!!! :yes: