First real go decoying

proTOM1

Im posting this for another member (stef) who came on a days pigeon shooting today . I set him up on some fresh sugar beat tops with the wind behind him ,with 12 decoys and the magnet to the left . I then moved away to watch and the birds played ball from the off and he soon bagged his first of the day .I came back to see how things were going after 1 hour and he was having trouble hitting them ,so i did my best to help him out and it worked a treat as he then bagged 2 for 3 shots . the birds dryed up around 12.30pm with just the odd bird around so packed up around 2.30 pm .

This was his first real go at decoying and he finished with 6 pigeons and 2 crows :oops: Well done mate and you will get better with time :good:

post-12734-1287861373.jpg

Well done to both of you :oops::good:

Well done a good days work for the pair of you.

Seeing the smile when getting the first bird is often the most rewarding part of the day.

Remembering the shot of the day is important,but then you will have a shot of the day evry time you go out, I still have a shot of the day after 50 years of shooting.

bakerboy