BAITING A FIELD

Highlander

mm,lets see,location still not filled in,if you are a seasoned poster you will know thats not the done thing old fruit.

dont insult us for swearing when you lack the basic language skills that would enable you to spell secondly thus,not secoundly.

if you are aware of how this forum works why post in this topic,insinuating you shot over a baited field ? heres a tip,read the whole topic before posting,not too much to ask surely ?

this site is perfectly well moderated thankyou,if you dont like the responses to your post then dont come across as a patronising person.the hollier than thou hyperbole you should really have left when you were class snitch back in the dorm.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for telling me I cant spell I am fully aware of that fact, at least I can get a point across without f ing etc. And as there isnt any need for the dross of this world to know my location et al, enough said.

And guess what I have read the whole topic, hence re listing.

And I prefer to debate a topic not just make insults, by the way I dont insinuate.

Edited by 20GAUGE

Perhaps a new angle, I think johnny mentioned it previously but no one picked up on it. Is baiting for pigeons worse than putting down food on a flightpond for wild ducks. Having not done the former, but shot ducks on a flight pond. I would imagine if baiting pigeons, that you can not do shoot the field very often, and that if you overshoot or shoot too many then this will have an impact on your future shooting there. Speaking from flighting ducks, I would also imagine that it doesn't always go exactly to plan. I know a lot of people who shoot the shores are opposed to flightponds, but I would imagine a fair few people on the forums have one or have shot on one and would not refuse an invitation.

Good point Teal.I do feed a couple of flight ponds and I think the main differance comes from duck having a close season, which personally I feel pigeon should have, personal choice, dont care if people wish to shoot all year round I put my money, or should that be lead, where my mouth is and as you know I leave them alone after march.

And we try and do our best on knocked down maize and roost shooting in February while we can, its not something we do all year round.