Day with snozzer is well worth it

Had a guided day pigeon shooting with snozzer yesterday. I'm new to pigeon shooting so I wanted the advice on how to set the decoys up etc. I found it worth everypenny. Having someone that clearly knows what they are doing explain to you what to do and why, in a live situation, is far more effective than reading a book.

Add to that snozzers friendly disposition and the absolute shed load of pigeons that he found (granted that can't always be guaranteed) and you have a great intro to pigeon shooting.

Thanks snozzer, I'll be back in the new year.

Cheers Steve, I bet your glad you came yesterday and not today, it has persisted it down most of the day...

I'm glad you found the whole experience useful and fun :rolleyes:

Well done snozzer, it is good to get a positive feed back it makes it all worthwhile.

I am now trying to build a hide with wheelchair access, lets hope there will be some interest in it if and when it is completed.

bakerboy

Well done snozzer, it is good to get a positive feed back it makes it all worthwhile.

I am now trying to build a hide with wheelchair access, lets hope there will be some interest in it if and when it is completed.

bakerboy

Bakerboy your even trying to take cash of the wheelchair user now even I have not thought of that one what will you evil guides who take shooters out and charge get upto next to earn that mega buck income you all get:lol:

Only joking thats a cracking thought.

Cheers OTH

bakerboy

Wheelchair access is a great idea. A friend of my dad's who has his own shoot in Scotland for friends only (not commercial) raffled a day for charity. A chap bought it and turned up with his son who was quite severely disabled in a wheelchair.

He could only use one arm and had a gun rest on the front of his chair with a swivel seat. Every bird that was sent his way, his mum turned the chair and he fired. He got a few but according to my old man, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. He had a fantastic day and has been invited back as a guest of the family since.

Just goes to show, he may be disabled, but he deserves a good time and some fun just like the rest of us.

AB

Wheelchair access is a great idea. A friend of my dad's who has his own shoot in Scotland for friends only (not commercial) raffled a day for charity. A chap bought it and turned up with his son who was quite severely disabled in a wheelchair.

He could only use one arm and had a gun rest on the front of his chair with a swivel seat. Every bird that was sent his way, his mum turned the chair and he fired. He got a few but according to my old man, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. He had a fantastic day and has been invited back as a guest of the family since.

Just goes to show, he may be disabled, but he deserves a good time and some fun just like the rest of us.

AB

The wheelchair access days will be Free.

I start building the base next week and the I will look for someone to come along give it a try and tell what I need to do to ensure it is what a wheelchair user requires.

I will put the request on shooting available when I am ready to go.

OTH I know you are joking, and I am pleased you can after all the stick you have had just recently.

bakerboy

• 2 months later...

Had a day with Snozzer on Saturday - guided as this was the first time I had been Pigeon Shooting. Was a fantastic day and I learnt an awful lot - it was worth every penny and I will definitely be going back. Not too many Pigeons around, but thems are the breaks - it also wasn't helped by my inability to hit any of them. Still none of that was Snozzers fault.