dont get drunk and fall asleep.

markbivvy

Quality reporting at its finest:

"No-one I've spoken to has any idea what happened to him but when people start talking they often get the wrong idea. I just hope he recovers all right."

No chance it could have been a drunken fight and fingers in a car door then? Must have been a fox in a church yard without question! He's probably infected with official MutantZombieVirus and will begin to spread the infection leading us have to rebuild Hadrians wall and lead to a really crappy film called Doomsday :santa:

What a load of testicles! Seriously, a Fox chewed his fingers and nose off?! Really?

This is just like the UFO theory. As soon as one person has seen one the whole bloody world follows suit! In ten years time the Fox will be listed in the top ten dangerous animals of the world at this rate! :whistling:

Yep, and this story is a total pile of hee-haw!

I can state with almost certain authority that this **** got into a fight, got battered and didn't want to admit it. "But Egg. How can you state this with such confidence?" Easy-peasy compadres....my place of work shares the same building as the Scottish Ambulance Service (the other SAS) and we heard the real story from the ambulance crew that took this trouser trumpet to the RIE on Sunday morning :whistling:

There was a mass brawl involving 30 idiots at a pub in Musselburgh in the early hours of Sunday morning (the very same boozer had another one after the Old Firm match on Sunday night too - don't think I'll pop in there for a swift half.) This numpty was involved in it but was so w***ered when he was picked up - and so in fear of being arrested by Lothian & Borders finest - that while en-route to hospital he cooked up about 3 conflicting cover stories for the source of his injuries. The crew reckoned the fool had been chewed by a human - they've no doubt seen the effects of human teeth on human flesh on many a Saturday night in the "Honest Toon" of Musselburgh - so I take their version as gospel.

Edited by Egg

Yep, and this story is a total pile of hee-haw!

I can state with almost certain authority that this **** got into a fight, got battered and didn't want to admit it. "But Egg. How can you state this with such confidence?" Easy-peasy compadres....my place of work shares the same building as the Scottish Ambulance Service (the other SAS) and we heard the real story from the ambulance crew that took this trouser trumpet to the RIE on Sunday morning :whistling:

There was a mass brawl involving 30 idiots at a pub in Musselburgh in the early hours of Sunday morning (the very same boozer had another one after the Old Firm match on Sunday night too - don't think I'll pop in there for a swift half.) This numpty was involved in it but was so w***ered when he was picked up - and so in fear of being arrested by Lothian & Borders finest - that while en-route to hospital he cooked up about 3 conflicting cover stories for the source of his injuries. The crew reckoned the fool had been chewed by a human - they've no doubt seen the effects of human teeth on human flesh on many a Saturday night in the "Honest Toon" of Musselburgh - so I take their version as gospel.

Egg

Make sure you read this bit correctly .

Lmao you expect us to belive IT WAS NOT A FOX ATTACK . Come on :hmm:

all the best yis yp :hmm:

I like the bit that says "He looked like he had been punched in the face"! So now we are looking for a fox that has the fitness and build of a Bare Knuckle Prize Fighter and knows how to swing a real knock out of a right hook! If I come across this Prize Fighting Fox while out shooting I am going to be taking some seriously large and fast steps - In the opposite direction!