Dogs

new to the flock

Ever had one of those dogs that just does it all right?

I'm working a little male english setter that it seems all you have to do is show him what you want once, and he does it from then on. Talk about a dream dog, not only does he have a brain bigger than a walnut but he's pretty to look at as well. :unsure: Now if only I owned him :) .

Having an English Setter in our house (my wife owns it), its amazing to imagine them actually doing anything, requiring intelligence.

I point out to anyone prepared to listen, that if Princess Daisy (I kid you not), had one more brain cell she would be a tulip. :unsure:

This bitch is in love with me (the dog, not the wife...she just likes me a lot) and follows me around the house and garden.

If I stop and remain standing, she lays down at my feet and goes to sleep, when I move, she wakes up and follows me.

If I sit down, she sits beside me, rests her large head on my knee and goes to sleep.

Thats another thing, sleeping is a major activity of this dog.

I can,t imagine her working birds and she would have a heart attack, if a gun went off.

What a disappointment. :)

I have been the proud owner of the best English Springer Spaniel bitch, in the South of England.

But thats another story.