Jack russells/ terriers

Ferretboy111

hi mate.if i new how to send pics i would send you loads of my jr molly.she is the best hunting;;rough shooting allrounder,and pet i have ever known.my friend used to breed them and on addvice by him he said,if you want a dog to hunt retrieve catch and work all day and be a pet then a bitch jr is ideal.we have been out all day and she is knackerd.if you have a e.mail i can send pic that way.feel free to ask any??? :blink:

Hello, has anyone got any pics of their terriers or jack russells as im thinking about getting one as a companion!

ALEX

Have look at this one!

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=10473

People say he looks like a Parson's JR but to be honest he looks more Beagle than JR. Top dog though, we are still training him slowly, comes back most of the time now :look: which is always a bonus :D

Heres my two when they were a bit younger, excellent for rough shooting and these two come beating and don't kill too many unless they're runners :D a habbit I'm trying to get them out of. They are great fun dogs with cracking personalities. You just want to check the breeding as some are more obsessed with hunting that others. These actually come back which is the difference between a good JR and a bad one

post-13-1139313876.jpg

Edited by al4x

i would love to train izzy to come shooting with me in the hide, at what age will she be able to learn commands as she is proving very hard work at the moment. i have just about managed to get her to sit. any ideas anyone :lol:

cheers shawn

hello, has anyone out there any idea :P

shawn

i would love to train izzy to come shooting with me in the hide, at what age will she be able to learn commands as she is proving very hard work at the moment. i have just about managed to get her to sit. any ideas anyone  :lol:

cheers shawn

hello, has anyone out there any idea :P

shawn

Shawn:

Follow the obediance thread pinned at the top of this thread. :P

NTTF