Jack russells/ terriers

Ferretboy111

nttf

top job there mate i am going to print this off and start traing asap. just out of interest how easy/hard are jack russels to train.

cheers shawn

Had my oldest gog 3 years now and he still just does as he likes :lol:

Still what a dog :thumbs: and what a bunny basher

Just got a new pup 2 weeks ago 14week old dog from Cumbreck kennels :lol: He is a superb shape and will hopefully grow big and strong :yp: He is of Irish blood and holds a fine pedigree. His father has just been exported to a kennels in finland for stud.

If you take a look at the web site My dogs sire is Paddy and his dam is Valentine

http://www.cumbreckjackrussells.com/

Some luverly little Jacks on here :P

jack russell boarder lakeland cross

Hi,

As pathetically rediculous as it is if the date on that nice photo is anything to go by you have commited an offence under the hunting act! :yp: But I'm sure it was accidental of course. :P

Keep hunting and fight the ban. :lol:

FM :P

EDIT: Why didn't it quote the photo of Magman's terrier. :lol: Most of the rodents look like mice which is naughty because of Mr Bliar :thumbs:

Edited by Ferret Master

Hi,

As pathetically rediculous as it is if the date on that nice photo is anything to go by you have commited an offence under the hunting act! :o But I'm sure it was accidental of course. ;)

Keep hunting and fight the ban. :D

FM :)

EDIT: Why didn't it quote the photo of Magman's terrier. :D Most of the rodents look like mice which is naughty because of Mr Bliar :D

So you can hunt rabbits and rats, but but not mice?

Edited by woodyfirst

Hi,

As pathetically rediculous as it is if the date on that nice photo is anything to go by you have commited an offence under the hunting act! :blink: But I'm sure it was accidental of course. :oops:

Keep hunting and fight the ban. :D

FM :oops:

EDIT: Why didn't it quote the photo of Magman's terrier. :D Most of the rodents look like mice which is naughty because of Mr Bliar :D

no accident only other option was to stamp on them ?

******** to blair :o ;):)