cz 452 laminated thumbhole stock

sharkbait

it's not to bad doing it with a router if you have the cutters it's all the setting up time thats the problem think my cz stock took about 4 hours to do the inlettingif anyone gets any laminate blanks inlet or not put me down for one please :good:

personal for me it the sanding and finishing of a stock thats the most time consuming takes me as long to sand it as all the inletting and shaping put together

I guess a router is an option, but I would imagine the method would depend on how many you were doing.

One of Richards long lead time excuses was getting enough CZ orders together to do a run of them, so I would imagine they use CNC or a copy jig of some sort?

The longest part would be getting the first one right! And then as you say doing a run of them to fit a particular action. Once you have a template and the blanks most peole could finish the rest them selves.

The mind boggles.... Will see what my new 455 cz hmr thumbhole is like when it turns up in a week or two.

The longest part would be getting the first one right! And then as you say doing a run of them to fit a particular action. Once you have a template and the blanks most peole could finish the rest them selves.

The mind boggles.... Will see what my new 455 cz hmr thumbhole is like when it turns up in a week or two.

i have the new cz452 thumbhole an its an amazing rifle for the price stock is really nice an finished really well.