Show us your favourite photo.

Frenchieboy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did you know it was a Sony Ericsbum?

When you take a digital photo it saves information in the file.

so if see a photo and want to know more,right click on it,and "save as" then once you have saved it,right click on it and click on properties,it will show you some information,some cameras show a lot,some less,some people take the information out before posting,try it on my deer photo on page one,you will see that i edited it with photoshop,and it will give you all the settings that were used.On iphones it also gives the co ordinates where it was taken,so you can plot it on a map,such as google.

Hope that helps.

When you take a digital photo it saves information in the file.

so if see a photo and want to know more,right click on it,and "save as" then once you have saved it,right click on it and click on properties,it will show you some information,some cameras show a lot,some less,some people take the information out before posting,try it on my deer photo on page one,you will see that i edited it with photoshop,and it will give you all the settings that were used.On iphones it also gives the co ordinates where it was taken,so you can plot it on a map,such as google.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

I learn something new every day.

The iphone thing is not such a good idea.

It can be very handy,if you are on holiday etc,but if you dont want to use it turn the function off,i think most modern phone cameras now do it.

Turning it off is handy.

Take a pic of ya shoot or something and the anti's could find out where it is (they probably already know though).

Turning it off is handy.

Take a pic of ya shoot or something and the anti's could find out where it is (they probably already know though).

If the antis want to slog across a field they are welcome to.It is a good facility to jog your memory,this photo was on my iphone,and we had a good day catching the pigeons on a flight line by the woods,if my shooting partner said he was popping out to try for pigeons,i could send him the photo,he could then locate the site on his iphone or on google maps,and have a picture to see that he was in the right place. :good:

img0381qh.jpg[/url

Not because this is a Great photo in technical terms but I was flying this PA28 in New Zealand when I ran out of fuel, its a long story, and I had a forced landing as you can see it went ok and this is me very relieved to be on Terra Firmer alive. every time I see this photo I go cold and think how lucky I am to be alive

doc

post-14225-0-46977300-1290291167.jpg

Edited by docholiday

the first one is a picture of a goldfinch, its nowhere near as good as a lot of the others there's some really great picture. i took it on my mobile looking through my aldi special spotting scope.

the next is of my dog baggins the day he won best rescue dog at a local dog show proudest moment of my life!

post-18953-0-33063200-1290292307.jpg

post-18953-0-49047100-1290292392.jpg

Mine werev taken with fuji finepix 5700 digital camera

Les :yp:

Mine were a mix. I trade cameras like some people change their undershorts. The first black and white was taken with a Panasonic LX-5, the others are a mix of a Canon Rebel XSI, Nikon D70, Nikon D80, Nikon d40, and the one with the wreath on the door was taken with a Nikon 6006 and slide film and scanned.

DSLRs are nice but they can also be bulky. Remember the best camera is the one you have with you. A fancy DSLR in the boot is no good when you come upon a great scene.

The wife has asked me to include this photo which she took one afternoon while we were out working my Hawk. The horse used the stable window to create its own frame for the photo which was taken using a Canon EOS 400D.

The wife has titled this photo "You've Been Framed"!

p.s. There's some really brilliant photos being posted, keep em coming guys (And Gals)!

post-17172-0-89161400-1290358554.jpg

Edited by Frenchieboy