Show us your favourite photo.

Frenchieboy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a few favs. Put a few up - I'd put loads more favs up if I had the time!

This though is my absolute all time favourite I think.

DSCN0690-1.jpg

I like these next three as they're sights I've seen thousands of times and see most days when not at Uni, but in picture a whole different light is shed on them. See it in a whole different way,

DSCN0694.jpg

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0672.jpg

These are just really nice

DSCN1872.jpg

JessinSun-1.jpg

DSCN2035.jpg

DSCN1915-1.jpg

DSCN1858.jpg

DSCN1855-1.jpg

img_4529.jpg

Few years ago, one of my other hobbies, but not me in the buggys. dave and will at weston-super-mare X-games. they are flying fexifoil kites.

CIMG0048.jpg

Waiting for the flight a couple of years ago.

All my photos are on disc's, i have to many to go though but i will try and find a couple more. every week my favourites change.

Phil.

This is a photograph I took of Mt Everest. It was taken from Mt Kala Pathar, where I summited during a trek to base camp of Everest in 2004.The picture has a special meaning to me, as it's the view that can be seen from where I placed a plaque in memory of my 14 year old son who passed away 7 years ago tomorrow.

The photograph was one of over 900 that I took (35mm film/32 reels) and it cost me £127.00 to have them developed in Tesco's.

img_4529.jpg

Few years ago, one of my other hobbies, but not me in the buggys. dave and will at weston-super-mare X-games. they are flying fexifoil kites.

CIMG0048.jpg

Waiting for the flight a couple of years ago.

All my photos are on disc's, i have to many to go though but i will try and find a couple more. every week my favourites change.

Phil.

You still into kiting Phil? Few of my mates are sponsered by PANSH, i myself am more of a kiteboarder than buggier but cant get enough of it!

Will you be at any events next year?

Some stunning shots on this thread guys, as for a favourite of mine, there are many.

Have a look on my <PHOTOSTREAM> on flickr for a few of my favourites.

5181035356_8b176fb695.jpg

5181035346_cd9d84debf.jpg

5165294948_2b07e76d8b.jpg

4965456625_f9c2eb515b.jpg

Newones007.jpg

5181095854_8c891807d3.jpg

5181035358_9ffe8c4df5.jpg

They are a few of my better pictures, none of them edited by the way. There are more on Facebook too if you fancy a look. Tell me what you think guys and girls. :good:

Oh, I should mention, they were all taken with my Canon EOS 400d. Anyone fancy buying me a lens for it for Christmas, Sigma 10-20mm is the one... Thanks :)

Edited by SSS