scope for .17hmr

Andy17

hi all,

Am in the process of applying for a .17hmr and am starting to look around for a suitable scope. I am looking for a scope with a fine reticle and good clarity. I have a relatively cheap 3-9x50tasco scope that has a perfect fine reticle but I'm looking for something with abit more mag. Any suggestion on any scopes?.

thanks in advance

yis andy17

hi all,

Am in the process of applying for a .17hmr and am starting to look around for a suitable scope. I am looking for a scope with a fine reticle and good clarity. I have a relatively cheap 3-9x50tasco scope that has a perfect fine reticle but I'm looking for something with abit more mag. Any suggestion on any scopes?.

thanks in advance

yis andy17

Burris Signature 8-32x44 RRP£700 was £399 NOW £325

at optics warehouse

Jonno

Andy, i've just bought a Nikko Stirling Platinmum Nighteater 30mm 6-24x56 AO IR. Its truly inpressive, clear, magnific and cheap, if you get it from Optics Warehouse. I'm well inpressed, its mounted on my Sako Quad , .22 & 17. :(

I've the 4-16 nighteater on mine, does the job very well, I'm very impressed with the clarity and performance so far. Almost wish I went for the higher mag but wanted the minimum possible for vehicle lamping as we tend to get quite a few very close shots. Price on them from the optics warehouse is excellent as well