Decoy flocking.

Guest flightline

"Trannie" is widely believed to be popular argot for a person who is a transvestite. Can`t understand what that`s got to do with you though, sexy nipples. So it must mean radio. Craigie, you are a wireless. :unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Tommy and everybody else.

I saw ############## at the gamekeepers fair a couple of weeks ago, they had some good stuff.

I bought one of the flocked rota coy whirlies from them and I'm very pleased with it, its much nicer than my mates pinewood and just goes forever on a small battery. Its nice to get some real customer service as well, good guys to deal with. :lol:

The other day I was subjected to the torture of watching a TV programme called "Changing Rooms". Remarkably there was something of interest on it, flock coating technique. A very basic hand held device which looked like 18inch of broom handle with a plastic coffee cup on the end was used to run a positive charge through the flock particles placed in the coffee cup. The target item was glue coated and earthed. The flock partiucles were obviously then attracted to the target item and stuck to it. That's it! No mystery.

Malc who?

Anyway, sorry HH, no drawing but have a look at the BBC website. The flocking is shocking (pink that is) but I'm sure you can use your imagination!

I'll try to make one, but don't hold your breath anyone, it's way down on the list of projects at the moment.