help ?

para90

rigged up one of they mk4 crombro s...

hell how long have i been knocking off rabbits at low 9 lb s /

bit of a shock to see the readings that low ,just shows the power issue is a bit of a mind game?

any idea s guys ? its not loosing pressure as it still had 150 bar after a week,160 fill presure ..its a harrier x 22. had her a couple of years now but it was rarely used when i bought it .

if i get the seals done how many pellets can i put through it before it would need done again ?,just so i can keep a record of it .

cheers :0))

Edited by para90

Worth checking to see if you've put in the pellet weight correctly or mixed grains with grams? - Just a thought, might save any unnessassary costs.

CHEERS m8 t5hink there might be a huge diff if that was the case but cheers again .......33 views and one reply ??

:no::hmm::angry:

You only need around 4 ft/lb to kill a bunny.

We airgunners tend to get a bit obsessed with getting the rifles as close to the legal limit as possible. If you check the data on Chairgun you will see that there is little difference between 9 ft/lb and 12 foot/lb in real world terms. I've de-tuned my Prosport to under 11ft/lb to give a sweeter firing cycle with less recoil.

We airgunners tend to get a bit obsessed with getting the rifles as close to the legal limit as possible. If you check the data on Chairgun you will see that there is little difference between 9 ft/lb and 12 foot/lb in real world terms. I've de-tuned my Prosport to under 11ft/lb to give a sweeter firing cycle with less recoil.

thought it could be the wee rubber seal on the tip of the bolt/probe ?

as you say ukp im still knocking over bunnies at that pressure so why all the fuss ?

just thought it would be sitting at 11 ish certainly not low 9 ss :good: cheers for the imput

Spot on UKPoacher - my tx200 was really sweet at 10.5 and supremely accurate. The bunnies never complained :yes:

Edited by The Duncan