Snow

proTOM1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are suppose to have a chance of snow this weekend down here, not sure if it will happen, but it is getting a bit cold at present, but one thing for sure is that this morning there was a lovely red sky at around 7.30, shame i never had the camera on me at the time.

Red Sky in the morning Sheperds warning :yes:

None in my neck of the woods yet! There is some forecast and it is well below freezing at the moment but not a cloud in the sky! I wouldn't mind a few inches on the ground so I can see what is moving on my permissions and where it is going to and from - That is the good thing about a bit of snow on the ground, you can see what there is on your permissions including the 2 leggeg type of predators!

Proper snow in Aberdeen. It is also very icy so we are in for a fun day on the roads tomorrow. The forecas tis for much more snow in the next few days so my stalking plans are gone, we will not be able to get to the hill! We tried last year and when conditions are bad is is simply not worth the effort.

Fixing waders tomorrow so dont need to travel in the morning, but the city was gridlocked during the evening rush, 10 miles took an hour and a half, instead of 15 - 20 minutes. I was driving my car today, and outside my house in the street it was so icy my automatic was almost impossible to move. I had to turn off the traction control to make any progress. I had to move it to get the landy out for tomorrow.

The landy hardly noticed!!

Edited by DIVERD

got a nice bit of a covering here today

decided to walk to work as i have to go down a very steep bank and my little car wouldnt of liked it

glad i walked

saw 3 cars in the hedges at the bottom, they had obviously slid from the top and not been able to turn the sharp corner half way down

its tsill coming down now but not too heavy now

Snowed off and on all morning here on the Berwickshire coast now a good covering on roofs and roads. This is just about right for our big syndicate shoot on Saturday fetching all the out wandering pheasants back to feed and shelter. Of course to much and the place might well be inaccessible.

Blackpowder