04 Disco - wipers / steering / winter tyres?

I have a few questions about my recently bought 04 disco (face lift disco 2) and thought you gents may be able to help.

The window wipers have gone a bit rubbish, they don't always park where they should.

I didn't notice on my test drive but the thing only drives straight with the steering wheel 15 degrees down RHS - I've had the tracking done, they said nothing wrong. Wheel balancing? There's no knocking and the steering is smooth and progressive, it's like the steering wheel is on 15 degs out.

Currently has BF Goodrich road tyre on Disco allys. What sort of cost for winter tyres on steels just to get over till March? Mostly on A n B roads mid Wales / Herefordshire, and grave dirt track a little. Is it worth getting them at all?

Your thoughts and advice most welcome!

Not dure about windscreen wipers

This link should help you with your steering wheel. Mine is the same but haven't bothered fixing it yet

http://thed2boysclub.myfineforum.org/about420.html.

I did a whole season feeding with road tyres. The traction control works very well, even in last years snow. I didn't get stuck. I have now put AT2s on. The traction control doesn't kick in as much but just goes to show the TC does what it's supposed to.

Hope that helps