Eley Clay Cartridges

Dunkield

The olympics in 8's are spot on mate, very clean hard hitting cart.

There is a new cart on the market called the modena, they are made by eley for the french market, they are the same as an olympic except the plaswad is different...allegedley!!

Theuy are only £133 per thousand so I bought a few to try(5000) and they are great, slightly more punchy than an eley first and very clean on your barrels and more importantly...they hit hard. DangerousDave was absolutely powdering clays with them at jj's last week <_<

There is a new cart on the market called the modena, they are made by eley for the french market, they are the same as an olympic except the plaswad is different...allegedley!!

LOL heard it all now i too have bought and used the "Modena" I have no idea where they come from, who makes them, or why there are some many rumours about them, "eley loaded in spain", "Eley for export markets", etc etc etc but they are nice carts and plenty cheap enough..... I can tell you the box has nothing to do with eley on it at all....

LOL heard it all now i too have bought and used the "Modena" I have no idea where they come from, who makes them, or why there are some many rumours about them, "eley loaded in spain", "Eley for export markets", etc etc etc but they are nice carts and plenty cheap enough..... I can tell you the box has nothing to do with eley on it at all....

I've seen/heard of a few people shooting these Modenas recently to good effect too :hmm:

• 1 month later...