FUD

kevinbird

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Referring back to the buying second hand bit and some examples looking tatty: Father sat a decoy on a small privet hedge in the garden where it stayed and when I sold the house I removed it from quite a high privet hedge. It was still pulling in the odd bird within a couple of yards after sitting in that hedge in all weathers for some 25 years.

Because of the cost, I reckon you could argue that a generation of pigeon shooters have never even heard of a "flexicoy", let alone seen one. Being full bodied, can be mounted on a spring stick, being made of latex they don't shine too badly in the wet and being well painted I reckon that they give the FUDs a run for their money. Just two problems, you don't really want to carry them too far - 4by4 up to the shooting spot - and the cost - Uttings, £6.19.

Just wish I hadn't thrown Dad's one away; could have added it to the 20 odd I've had for some 30 years.

Cheers

keep meaning to get them but when I look at them in the shop

puts me off a bit

Something just don't look right

Yep, know what you mean, from the photos the chest looks all wrong. Mine certainly aren't that colour; duff photo?

Having said that and with all due respect, you're not a pigeon! :no::lol:

is this the same stu mac that discharged a firearm in the shop,the one that was put through the dsc1 ,had his basc membership paid for ,helped with his firearm application,failed to return equipment to the shop and walked out with one days notice if not must be mixing you up with some other guy.

haha well im goin seeing(dikko) on monday because i used to work for them and summat has got to be sorted out. but they just messed me about .. and they could be okay after monday but we will all see. and as for paul i must admit ive never heard a bad comment!!

is this the same stu mac that discharged a firearm in the shop,the one that was put through the dsc1 ,had his basc membership paid for ,helped with his firearm application,failed to return equipment to the shop and walked out with one days notice if not must be mixing you up with some other guy.

Doh :oops:

A shop that has its own indoor range..................... how cool is that :look:

Regardless of what this employee has or has not done, the owners of this company are at best incompetent liars and at worst thieves.

Items are listed as in stock for next day delivery and your money is taken with your order, after a week or two of asking where your purchases are and being fobbed off with delivery dates that keep changing you cancel your order and then begin the run around of trying to get your cash back.

"I personally did the refund yesterday"

"its listed as being refunded last Thursday"

"I will get on with it right now and you should get it in a few days"

etc. etc. etc. :angry:

It must be just the mail order side thats not too good. I only live round the corner from Decoying and the shop itself is not too bad at all, they have a pretty good selection in and the prices are good too. I have bought quite a bit of gear from these guys and quality wise i have no complaints. Staff have always been friendly too. :good:

Regardless of what this employee has or has not done, the owners of this company are at best incompetent liars and at worst thieves.

Items are listed as in stock for next day delivery and your money is taken with your order, after a week or two of asking where your purchases are and being fobbed off with delivery dates that keep changing you cancel your order and then begin the run around of trying to get your cash back.

"I personally did the refund yesterday"

"its listed as being refunded last Thursday"

"I will get on with it right now and you should get it in a few days"

etc. etc. etc. :angry:

The staff saying this might have been stu-mac-91 ??? looks very likely to me ! maybe this is why he had problems when working there !!! :good: