down the line

dogz25

1/4 bottom 1/2 top will hit everything providing you take them early enough. For extra confidence put a seven in the top barrel. A chip is still a kill.A month or so shooting DTL will have you so bored that you will take up your sporting again with added joy. from Auntie. :yes:

Or move onto the proper trap disciplines :yes:

By the way I shoot 1/2 and 3/4 at ABT, OT and UT and don't feel handicapped in the slightest. As Auntie says a chip is still a kill, or to put it more correctly a visible piece :good:

right guys the clays was flat and fast. most people was getting 3 - 6 at best out of 25. when it was our turn i hit best having 14, next person had 13 then like 8 and less. i used 1/2 and 3/4. missed the first few so i changed to top barrel which was 3/4 and hit everyone i.e 14. on my next go i swapped the chokes put 3/4 in bottom barrel and only manage 3. very strange. :blush:

i used 1/2 and 3/4. missed the first few so i changed to top barrel which was 3/4 and hit everyone i.e 14. on my next go i swapped the chokes put 3/4 in bottom barrel and only manage 3. very strange. :blush:

Try full in the Top barrel and shoot that first, I was advised not too waste the second cart until i was hitting 20+ with the first barrel.

right guys the clays was flat and fast. most people was getting 3 - 6 at best out of 25. when it was our turn i hit best having 14, next person had 13 then like 8 and less. i used 1/2 and 3/4. missed the first few so i changed to top barrel which was 3/4 and hit everyone i.e 14. on my next go i swapped the chokes put 3/4 in bottom barrel and only manage 3. very strange. :blush:

Is your bottom barrel shooting to the same point of impact as your top barrel?