What are we doing

pavman

Just got in from a couple of hours of very enjoyable walking acropss one of my permissions to try to christen the Baikal SxS I bought last night. The weather was nice and warm with just a slight breeze and the snow was crisp and crunchy under foot, all in all perfect conditions for a mornings walk with perfect peace and quiet (Only spoilt by the occasional sound of the Baikal barking away)! Not too bad with a gun that is new to me - First shot at a bunny - Missed - Not quite enough leed, mind you it certainly frightened the #### off it! Next shots were at pigeons and crows "on the wing". Didn't make the same mistake of not enough leed there - 8 shots for 5 kills! By my standards that's quite good shooting. The Baikal is now well and truly christened and I am a happy little egg! :good::yes::good:

I need to get the chokes guaged on this Baikal, the right hand barrel seems to be about half choke (Suits me fine) but the left hand barrel seems very tight, possible even tighter than full! Mind you, for what I paid for it I am more than delighted! :yes::yes::yes:

Have a very happy Christmas all!

various things to do with the christmas table making apple sauce, cranberry sauce, new potatoe saled ,smoking prawns, sprats and garlic ,bottling some home made wine (sloe gin blackberry whisky and blueberry vodka) already bottled and last of all making some parsley balls then a few tinnys me thinks :good:

Full days work today and typically last few days been the most busyiest ever...Working Every day..Not going to get home till way into new year... One of the Joys of working overseas. Am sure missing family and friends at the minute..Christmas atmosphere Zero.....but just watching christmas Top of the pops on bbc i-player, I think i am getting into the spirit.. Nothing like a bit of Boney M....DID I JUST SAY THAT.....

Merrry Christmas Everyone and prosperous new Year...

Anybody done any real work at work today???? I've answered my mobile, boss asking if I'm busy at work - couldn't really tell him I'm out shooting a bunny & pigeon

How about next week as well - can't see me doing much, with x2 shoot days to fit in, may as well give us all a two week holiday

I let you have that one Uncle micky

Seeing as its Christmas ;)

But i was with a Iphone not laptop

Suzy has gone all techie in 2010 :good:

xxxxSuzy (the geek)

umm likewise mrs p who now has a tom tom hands free for hers so no more missed calls when i want a kebab picking up on her way home :good: