£15000 to spend

fortune82

if your spending that kind of money, 1st choice has to be a mercedes ml, I have one (2004), 28-32 mpg on the dunlops 37000mls, don't have a mpg figure yet for the AT2's, fantastic on road, great of road, it suprises a lot of people how good it actualy performs, has pulled out of situations where other 4x4 have been struggling for traction, only down side is perhaps ground clearance but that as yet has not been a problem for the 4 years I've had it, my toyota land cruiser friend is well impressed with the ride, noise and comfort levels, so much so think he's getting one next

supersport

Edited by supersport

At the moment i would say Pick up, i say at the moment as they are still on comercial tax, you can chuck as muck poop in the back as you like and still have a reasonable standard of shall we say smell in the rest of the vehicle. You should get the MPG your after :good: You should get a 2year old Hilux for that price :good:

Horror stories on D3 reliability all true. I have one, it's been a pain in the **** but its a beautiful machine, so much better looking and driving than the landbruiser too.

Love my D2 V8 with LPG, had no end of trouble with it, but still love it gets me from a to b on the farm so im happy! + can live with the niggles!!

S