How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well shot guys!

Bigweed, well shot! not sure if I saw you on Saturday at Dartford in the Am on the veranda.

Shot the reg'd skeet there on Sat and put in a 91, not happy with the 91, some stupid misses but won C class.

Jon.

Nice one Jon - wasn't me at Dartford on Saturday - was at Kingsferry

Kegworth top scores (not full scores) are on their website here

Well done Nick, you got joint 5th (five of you :lol: ) in B Class with your 81 :good:

Good shooting chap, a good result for a comp like that with a big entry.

High gun was 96 :o How the **** do you shoot 96 on a course like that? :lol:

Kegworth top scores (not full scores) are on their website here

Well done Nick, you got joint 5th (five of you :lol: ) in B Class with your 81 :good:

Good shooting chap, a good result for a comp like that with a big entry.

High gun was 96 :o How the **** do you shoot 96 on a course like that? :lol:

Ta Rich :good: Wierd how they list down to 5th in B class and not the others :hmm:

Scott wasn't far off third in C class with his 65 :good:

Ta Rich :good: Wierd how they list down to 5th in B class and not the others :hmm:

Scott wasn't far off third in C class with his 65 :good:

That might have something to do with number of entrants in each class, perhaps they had a lot of B Class chaps enter. :hmm:

Yes well shot, Scott. You weren't far away, by the looks of it :good:

That might have something to do with number of entrants in each class, perhaps they had a lot of B Class chaps enter. :hmm:

Yes well shot, Scott. You weren't far away, by the looks of it :good:

I knew that there was a reason they called you El Magnifico! :lol:

I'll drop John a text and see whats what :hmm:

Looks like you were right; due to the number of entries there was £40 up for grabs for 5th place in B, so i've earnt £8 as it was shared five ways :lol::good:

Edited by Nicky T

I know class payouts are dependant on the number of entries in the particular class,before anyone mentions otherwise,but this shoot was very well supported,it would be a credit to the ground if they paid down a few more places than normal ?

Azzurri.

Yes, I think they should pay down to wherever I came in A Class :lol:

Kingsley today for me with Whiskymac. Good shoot , nothing silly but the low sun did cause an issue on a few stands. Finished on an 85 and Whiskymac a 73 :good:

Claybuster Keith was leading the pack when we finished on a stunning 93 :good :yes:

Nice to see Ainsley there with his new toy who finished on a 69 alOng with his mates Rod and Will aswell as Ian E who I think ended up on a 75 :good:

Well shot lads. Went to Marne today for the 60 birder, which i didn't really do justice to, only managed a 44 but shot round with Paulos who did a well carded 56/60. Well shot Paul, Did you win with that?? hopefully making it up to JC Marsh next Sunday for the 100birder any of the Manchesterites would be more than welcome ( fibre wad but well worth the visit).. from Auntie.

:lol: Well Llandegla/Fauxgegla was a bitch...

Some tough targets today, some were wind and sun-affected, some were just 'kinnard :lol:

**** scores on the doors :o

Beretta - 77 :o

Timps - 70 Well shot chap. :good:

Mr Potter - 69

Chard - 68 :hmm:

Alan M - 65 :o

Mark W - 63 :o

I think these are about right anyway :P

I shot the hard stuff better than the easy ones (again) :rolleyes:

Edited by Chard

Well shot lads. Went to Marne today for the 60 birder, which i didn't really do justice to, only managed a 44 but shot round with Paulos who did a well carded 56/60. Well shot Paul, Did you win with that?? hopefully making it up to JC Marsh next Sunday for the 100birder any of the Manchesterites would be more than welcome ( fibre wad but well worth the visit).. from Auntie.

Thanks Auntie :good: Yeah, I won it today - Tony and Phil were joint 2nd with 53's so I'm pleased with the way I shot. Makes a refreshing change!! :lol:

:lol: Well Llandegla/Fauxgegla was a bitch...

Some tough targets today, some were wind and sun-affected, some were just 'kinnard :lol:

**** scores on the doors :o

Beretta - 77 :o

Timps - 70 Well shot chap. :good:

Mr Potter - 69

Chard - 68 :hmm:

Alan M - 65 :o

Mark W - 63 :o

I think these are about right anyway :P

I shot the hard stuff better than the easy ones (again) :rolleyes:

as above. wind was dying down so expect the scores to get better later in afternoon. :good:

ow for the Fauxgegla guys ! jesus that sounds like a ball breaker of a shoot ! glad I never went

I really enjoyed Kingsley, shame I missed a few on those bread and butter stands, else I reckon I could of touched 80, very fair course again at Kingsley, they seem to be able to get a good balance for all shooters.

Local club shoot today - anyone want to buy a Beretta semi with bendy barrel - shot over/under/left/right anywhere but on target -- We blamed the Fibre carts we have to use now - had two light primer strikes - one fail to feed and one slow bolt action - Do 391's have backbored barrels - been using Eley First plastic with no problems but Fibres are a nightmare. - won't even post my score

Dave