How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

Went to Kingsley today with Nicky T and found it very enjoyable with a decent mix of targets. Only real problems were the 3 stands into blinding sunlight :blink: .

I shot 73 and Nick was in great form with an 85.

Bumped into Ainsley and a couple of his mates, Ainsley was sporting his new 'super shooter'....though he doesn't have the matching cap and bag yet. :lol::good:

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Local club shoot today - anyone want to buy a Beretta semi with bendy barrel - shot over/under/left/right anywhere but on target -- We blamed the Fibre carts we have to use now - had two light primer strikes - one fail to feed and one slow bolt action - Do 391's have backbored barrels - been using Eley First plastic with no problems but Fibres are a nightmare. - won't even post my score

Dave

My 391 had the same problem today grrrrr 85ex100 ESK, try the Hull Pro Fibre's they go through my 391 with no issues at all.

Jon.

Finished up on a 69 (that's what she said) but considering I had 2 stands back to back where I scored 2 out of a possible 16, not too bad. It's the best I've shot there, and felt much more at ease on most stands than I ever did over a week ago.....all thanks to you Bri! :good:

:yes::yes:

Kingsley today for me with Whiskymac. Good shoot , nothing silly but the low sun did cause an issue on a few stands. Finished on an 85 and Whiskymac a 73 :good:

Claybuster Keith was leading the pack when we finished on a stunning 93 :good :yes:

Nice to see Ainsley there with his new toy who finished on a 69 alOng with his mates Rod and Will aswell as Ian E who I think ended up on a 75 :good:

Well shot Nick with your 85, thought it was a fairly good shoot at Kingsley for all the classes today. Sorted Ainsley & his mates out with some shells, so thanks for your message. Sorry I did not see it until last night as I did'nt get back from Tenerife till 7pm.

So it was straight out with me this morning to brave the cold weather, but I was more than happy with my 93 as its the first time ive shot for a month, :yes::yes: well chuffed

Regards K

<

Thanks for the carts buddy! Rod and Will were very pleased with the performance and will be back for more! As will I!

I told you that you would like them & Rod & Will shot them alright on the stand I saw you at, I shoot them myself & there's not much they wont kill if you point the gun in the right place that is :good::yes:

:yes::yes:

Well shot Nick with your 85, thought it was a fairly good shoot at Kingsley for all the classes today. Sorted Ainsley & his mates out with some shells, so thanks for your message. Sorry I did not see it until last night as I did'nt get back from Tenerife till 7pm.

So it was straight out with me this morning to brave the cold weather, but I was more than happy with my 93 as its the first time ive shot for a month, :yes::yes: well chuffed

Regards K

<

Thanks Keith - sorry to have missed you there and well done on your (i assume) winning 93 :good: The break in Tenerife obviously did you good :yes:

Thanks also for sorting Ainsley, Will and Rod out with some shells - they were all shooting well with them when Scott and i joined them on stands 1-4 :yes:

Took my 12 year old son to barrow heath today to shoot 100 sporting he shot 78/100 and won B class Nice day out you should try this ground out mike puts alot of effort in and helps alot of young shots with reduced prices.

fixtures found in pull mag :good:

Nicely done Son of jon081273 :good:

Results from yesterdays shoot at Kingsley Moor are already online here

Congrats Keith on the joint high gun :yes:

Nicely done Son of jon081273 :good:

Results from yesterdays shoot at Kingsley Moor are already online here

Congrats Keith on the joint high gun :yes:

Thanks Nick, it must have been all that sunshine in Tenerife as there was one or two people saying they might have shot better if the stands had not been into the sun :hmm::hmm:

Looks like you were right about the weather. One or two half-decent scores from later on :good:

Looks like Tim Webster, Richard Black and Mark Boyd (don't punch your keyboard Ian :P) all had good days posting cracking scores at both Kingsley and Fauxdegla :yes::good:

The CPSA have got the results up at last for the big 2 day punch-up at Kegworth the other week - here

We didn't do too bad I suppose. Well done Azzuri who was well up the list with his 89 :good:

Great shooting G :):yes::good:

Cheers Rich :good: The change over from Miroku to Beretta is going well,can't wait for summer now :yes::yes::good:

Azzurri.