How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice morning out with Bagsy, Mung, DD, EE & Anita.

I was having a good round till my ******* Blaser decided it was gonna play up again.

It was an unusual morning in that Mung & Bagsy ended up on the same score and so did EE and I :oops:

It ended up in two shoot offs on a simmo pair of crossers, one from the left, one from the right.

Mung and Baz ended up the victors. (Mung winning overall) :good: We left just as it started to rain too - perfect timing.

Anita seems to be improving with her new gun, defo one to watch :unsure:

Edited by ME

Billy No Mates today, because the Mafia were either gaying it at Kingsley Moor, or snivelling in their beds with the sniffles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're feeling better Timps, you gay mincing tart :P

Drove all the way to Kegworth to shoot their registered beanfeast. I don't like shooting on my own and there was hardly anybody there :o :o :o

It just felt like a sloppy knockabout practice thing, couldn't get going. Had to go first on every stand, becuse there was nobody about and I don't like that,

because I'm

******* CHEATING (SORRY CHEETING) SCUM

Ended up on a **** 73 <_<

I'd have done better if I didn't put cartridges in the gun, but I thought I'd use them, because I'm

******* CHEATING (SORRY CHEETING) SCUM

Should have gone to Rufforth with the ******* student

******* CHEATING (SORRY CHEETING) SCUM <_<

Edited by Chard

You should have come to Rufforth Chard, it was fantabbydosy. :yes:

Had a mare though. Shot DTL 23, ABT 23, ESK 23 and then 17 on the sporting :oops: to finish on 86. <_< To be fair though, I should probably be docked 9-10 clays off that because, and I'm ashamed to admit, I looked at the targets first. :no:

Then bombed round the skeet and did 22,23,24,25 for a 94. Not great, but a steady improvement throughout!

Edited by paulos

44953441639276670664791.jpg

Oooooiiiii Timps. How easy do you ******* want it? Stop looking over my ******* shoulder.

You ******* CHEEEEETING SCUM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....and he is wearing sunglasses...pffffft... CHEETING SCUM...

For the sake of fair play, I am gonna PM Teal and ask him if he'll ban people looking over other peoples shoulders at the North vs South.. :good: That'll wipe the smiles off the Northern-over-the-shoulder-lookers faces :lol:

Winter Series (aka "gaying" it :P) for Whiskymac and me today :lol: Good shoot that i think was won by Tim Webster on a stunning 97 :yes: Shot an 84 to catch up a couple more on Boydy in the Winter Series and finish 3rd in B class today whilst Whiskymac did a solid 70 :good: There was a magnificent 87 in C class which no doubt a few of the regulars on here won't be happy about :lol:

One more shoot in the series to go in two weeks time :hmm:

....and he is wearing sunglasses...pffffft... CHEETING SCUM...

For the sake of fair play, I am gonna PM Teal and ask him if he'll ban people looking over other peoples shoulders at the North vs South.. :good: That'll wipe the smiles off the Northern-over-the-shoulder-lookers faces :lol:

He's got a hat on too <_<

CHEEEEEEEEETING SCUM. How easy does he want it?

Winter Series (aka "gaying" it :P) for Whiskymac and me today :lol: Good shoot that i think was won by Tim Webster on a stunning 97 :yes: Shot an 84 to catch up a couple more on Boydy in the Winter Series and finish 3rd in B class today whilst Whiskymac did a solid 70 :good: There was a magnificent 87 in C class which no doubt a few of the regulars on here won't be happy about :lol:

One more shoot in the series to go in two weeks time :hmm:

Well done again Nick. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

You must be cheeeeeeting scum. Hope you didn't watch any clays before you shot the stands. <_<

He's got a hat on too <_<

CHEEEEEEEEETING SCUM. How easy does he want it?

And a skeet "blouse" (as Harnser would call it). Everyone knows that having your cartridges at your fingertips can give you a massive CHEEETY advantage :rolleyes::lol:

And a skeet "blouse" (as Harnser would call it). Everyone knows that having your cartridges at your fingertips can give you a massive CHEEETY advantage :rolleyes::lol:

Cheeeting scum. I've just noticed!!! He's carrying a ******* GUN :o :o :o

He can't expect to have use of a ******* gun as well? Scum <_<

Well done again Nick. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

You must be cheeeeeeting scum. Hope you didn't watch any clays before you shot the stands. <_<

Cheers :good:

If you looked at my scorecard you'd think i'd closed my eyes whilst in a couple of the stands!

Chard

You might do better if you pointed barrel not your finger at targets :good: :good: :good: :good: -- it's one with bead on you look down.

Dave

I was telling the clay. I was saying "Ooooiiiii, Clay. ******* break, you cheeeeeeting scum" :sly:

Cheers :good:

If you looked at my scorecard you'd think i'd closed my eyes whilst in a couple of the stands!

I did that too at Kegworth. I was moderately magnificent, except on two stands where I inexplicably got 2/8 and 3/8.

I think I only got to see 50 or 60 pairs on those two stands. :no:

Cheeeeeting SCUM <_< <_<

I've got pull you up on that jibe ME; Chard has undoubtedly been called a lot of names over the years, but Cheetah - NEVER :P

You'll eat your words soon, when the new slimline, sylph-like El Magnifico hits the circuit.

I'll have you know I've lost 8 or 9 pounds now :sly:

I'll be sprinting up that ******* hill at Doveridge and all you unhealthy cheeting scum will be dragging your sorry harrises up behind me.

I'll have seen all the ******* pairs before you get a look in. Cheeting ******* scum. <_<

Edited by Chard