How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be interesting to get opinions from across the classes as to weather the slightly harder shoot was enjoyed or not ? I would prefare tougher shoots rather than skeet in the woods

Well there were more than a few familiar faces there yesterday including Rich Blacker, Tim Webster, Ian Grant (iang1208), Claybuster Keith, Harry Alty, plus Keith Riley and crew. Seems a few must have been disheartened as the scoreboard looks a little light to me :hmm:

Catton Hall scores on CPSA site now :hmm:

Looks like the same thing has happened there as at Kingsley Moor, I can think of several people who I saw there who haven't handed cards in. :no:

Lot of it abart........... :sly:

Can't see the point, they're only kidding themselves. :huh:

Edited by Chard

Catton Hall scores on CPSA site now :hmm:

Looks like the same thing has happened there as at Kingsley Moor, I can think of several people who I saw there who haven't handed cards in. :no:

Lot of it abart........... :sly:

Can't see the point, they're only kidding themselves. :huh:

That shouldn't happen,scores should be taken from the Master Sheets shouldn't they :hmm::sly:

Azzurri.

That shouldn't happen,scores should be taken from the Master Sheets shouldn't they :hmm::sly:

Azzurri.

When you look at the list on the CPSA site, it looks like a low entry, but there were quite a lot of people there, the queues were worse than usual I reckon :sly:

Yes, bad day at the office, Ian, don't like to see myself in the bottom half of a scoresheet <_<

Edited by Chard

When you look at the list on the CPSA site, it looks like a low entry, but there were quite a lot of people there, the queues were worse than usual I reckon :sly:

Yes, bad day at the office, Ian, don't like to see myself in the bottom half of a scoresheet <_<

I expect you're just imagining things... <_<