Beamshot laser

red_stag88

I'M SAVING UP FOR A BEAMSHOT LASER (whoo caps lock on sorry) I've been looking about and they are for about £50 and £10 for mounts. However I have found J.S.Ramsbottom in airgun world, they sell it for £42.90 with mounts. Has anyone got a laser, i am getting one as it is easyer to judge hold o/u.

p.s. braindead you owe me money.......

I'm setting the ninjas on you......

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

<_< hi red- stagg 88 ive one on my rifle there good but there hard to set up i got mine from ramsbottoms its free delivery when you set it up be carefull you dont overtighten the little grub screws they have a good range make shure its the [class one laser] dont get the beamshot the beamshot is no good [the laser comes with scope mounts and dovetail mounts i hope ive been some help

<_< hi red- stag88 sorry not been back to you before now up at 2 drive to kent the laser are better than the beamshot. the beamshot only have a range of a couple of yards the beam spreads out but the class one laser keeps its beem just like a pin ***** i hope you can understand that still tired just got in

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. Sorry Stu but your advice is well off the mark.

There are 3 main manufacturers:-

Crosman - claim to be the worlds most powerful but they are in fact ALL THE SAME power by law. The dot size (very important) on the crosman is by far the biggest and thus makes it the least use. Frankly it's only fit for annoying the cat.

Beamshot are a fair bit better with a tighter dot than the crosman and are useable.

Corsak make the best (without spending fortunes). The dot size is about half the Beamshot and a quarter of the Crosmans. The Corsak is also easy to zero whilst the Crosman and Beamshot are a right pain in the butt. You can get the Corsak from here http://www.sovietbazaar.co.uk/index.php?d=lasersight.