' Scope for Sale

Flymo Fo

I've upgraded to a Panorama 4-12X 50mm Scope ( I need illuminated reticle for da bunnies!) and, because they didn't offer me much in PX at the shop as PX against my Hawke 6-18 44AO Airmax, It thought I'd offer it up here instead.

It is in perfect as new condition - no marks or scratches. It came fitted to an Air Arms S400 I bought a few weeks ago.

I'll post it to UK buyer if paid by PayPal (I'll add on PayPal charges to price), or Cheque (cleared before posting of course) or you can collect it and pay cash. I live Southside of Nottingham

Tube Diameter 25mm

Magnification 6-18 x

Objective lens diameter 44 mm

No. reticles available 1

Waterproof Yes

Fogproof Yes

Illuminated reticle No

Length 15.35 in

Weight 560 g

Finish Matte

Colour Black

RRP is £142 - no one pays that though! Best price (new) I've seen is £102. I'm looking for £75 or best offer inc UK Postage. If you want to see a picture or whatever, mail me.

Cheers

PS I'm also selling a good as new Weihrauch screw fit .22 Moderator which was fitted to a BSA Ultra I bought - only had a hundred or so shots through it - see the next advert...

OK lots looking, no-one buying! Is it too expensive? :blush:

I'm open to offers! (subject to not accepting them of course) lets knock it down to an asking price of £50 collected - £55 posted - that more like it? :good:

OR if anyone has permissions in the Notts Derby Leics they can get me on I'll give it away to them! :o