ESSEX MASTERS BOOKING THREAD

Mungler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's still upto 34g of No 7

Mind you, after last year and the large amount of close floppy targets there really would have been no reason to use anything more than 28g of No 8

No, you can use what you like, if you think that 42 gram 4's will give you an advantage, then use them, it's as simple as that.

My mate Sean Bramley shot a 100 straight at this event over the Blue course a couple of years back, he used 36 gram Buffalo's on every target..!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Digweed will also be using his favourite load, a 35 gram Special, I'm told he may be shooting tomorrow, but the forecast is not too good so he may shoot it later in the week. :yes:

Cat.

Why are you asking? You'll only be using your 20.5 shot RC2's!!! :lol:

Just in case I feel the need,and if others are using 'bombs' then why not,if it's allowed then i'll stuff a few White Rabbits in my bag along with my sleet cartridges :yes::hmm:

Cheers for the replys chaps and good luck at the shoot :good::good:

Azzurri.

I'm now rummaging around to see if I have any 34g bunker busters left <_<

I've got myself some Eley First 9's as well Azzurri - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! :lol:

There wont be much 'Shock & Awe' with Eley Firsts mate :o :no: I only bought some the other week cos I was skint :lol: If I see you down there i'll give you some decent carts :good:

Azzurri.

Edited by Azzurri