ESSEX MASTERS BOOKING THREAD

Mungler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I am deeply offended.

If he thinks I am bringing round his werthers originals and taking him out to feed the ducks at Kegworth next week after that outburst, and to think I was going to buy him a new tartan travel blanket as well. :lol::P

Yes, but you're a total ****** so it's OK :lol:

Edited by Chard

I know, I am deeply offended.

If he thinks I am bringing round his werthers originals and taking him out to feed the ducks at Kegworth next week after that outburst, and to think I was going to buy him a new tartan travel blanket as well. :lol::P

I'm not going to Kegworth next week anyway, you Tinkerbell-end <_<

It's FITAAAAAAAAARSC at Kegworth. I'm going to Catton or Kingsley to shoot proper clays with non-anal rules :sly:

Of course, you wouldn't be interested in non-anal :lol:

Edited by Chard

I might be doing the FITASC at Keggy this coming weekend, I need the practice in the run up to the World Champs and I don't shoot much of it in the UK.

Also the pigeon shooting is really c rap at the moment in our area, the birds have disappeared after the snow, hopefully they'll be back soon, if OTH doesn't shoot them all. :oops:

Hope to see some PW members there..??

Cat.

I might be doing the FITASC at Keggy this coming weekend, I need the practice in the run up to the World Champs and I don't shoot much of it in the UK.

Also the pigeon shooting is really c rap at the moment in our area, the birds have disappeared after the snow, hopefully they'll be back soon, if OTH doesn't shoot them all. :oops:

Hope to see some PW members there..??

Cat.

No Kegworth for me this weekend but will be there for the FITASC on 6th Feb though :yes:

I'm not going to Kegworth next week anyway, you Tinkerbell-end <_<

It's FITAAAAAAAAARSC at Kegworth. I'm going to Catton or Kingsley to shoot proper clays with non-anal rules :sly:

Of course, you wouldn't be interested in non-anal :lol:

Do they have a duck pond at Catton for you ?

Well I forgot about Catton so reckon I fancy that one as I can stay in bed longer playing tents.

The power of Pigeon Watch - high up in the Google rankings, there was a link to a 2007 PW Essex Masters/Essex Mafia thread. This was the first year that the Mafia had shot the Masters, though evidently Cat had been doing it since it first started.

What a difference. The thread was a very amusing load of FRIENDLY banter and even the Mafia and Cat were congratulating each other on their scores and offering advice. No argey-bargey.

As I have been told on more than one occasion, it isn't argey-bargey apparently this is friendly banter :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh...fond memories of the cafe in Halstead, black smoke belching from the griddle early on a Sat morning, was that a newt I saw popping it's head from the mug of steaming brown bilge water....ahhhhh yesssss..

Hey Mr Mung...Put me down for it please.......blimey have to dust the gun off now!

No worries. Serious shooting head on for that one :yes:

And yes, it's always been a tricky course for me - quite sneaky in the presentation of the targets against dropping / rising background scenery.

John Dyson has just confirmed that we are the first 2 squads out on Saturday starting at 8.55 a.m.

So, provisionally meet at the Cafe (or a Maccas on the A12 or nearest proximity) at say 7 a.m. and aim to be at the ground for 8.30 at the latest sign in, and kick off.

Job jobbed.

We're booked in for the saturday :good: Dossing at the Premier Inn,Braintree on the friday night if anyone wants to get a round in :yes::yes::good::)

Azzurri.

What time are you getting down there Friday, G?

We tend to have a bit of a practice/laaaaaarf at The Fennes (or Fences as Poontang insists on calling it :lol: ) on Friday afternoon, with the Essex Gaylords.

This tends to be followed by an all-you-can-trough gutbuster banquet at the Gook Palace in the evening :good:

Edited by Chard