Syndicate (pheasant) place required

Hi all

I know this season hasn't finnished yet but due to a change of circumstance I'm planning ahead for next season. I would really like to join a diy syndicate for a friendly shoot ideally in mid Hampshire, I'm after the type of shoot where enjoyment is valued more than the bag total where a beer is shared afterwards and where we all muck in with work parties and duties. Have own dog and chainsaw and flexible work rota so if your in a syndicate that has a vacancy please pm me

Best wishes mark

Im after exactly the same thing in Dorset/Hampshire. Very sililar position with flexible work times, 4x4, dog. I'll let you know if I find anything!

OOO! And me.... if you find any rocking horse poo while your looking let me know!

Could be worth looking at setting up our own syndicate? We would easily fill it?

Hi all

I know this season hasn't finnished yet but due to a change of circumstance I'm planning ahead for next season. I would really like to join a diy syndicate for a friendly shoot ideally in mid Hampshire, I'm after the type of shoot where enjoyment is valued more than the bag total where a beer is shared afterwards and where we all muck in with work parties and duties. Have own dog and chainsaw and flexible work rota so if your in a syndicate that has a vacancy please pm me

Best wishes mark

Hi Mark,

Looks like there are a few people around Hampshire that are after spaces! I have already planted the seed that if the miserable sod goes then i will take on the pheasant shooting on the permission you have been too, but will not know until March time. There is another small shoot about 10mins down the road that sounds like what you are after also, so will ask the question for you :good:

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Looks like there are a few people around Hampshire that are after spaces! I have already planted the seed that if the miserable sod goes then i will take on the pheasant shooting on the permission you have been too, but will not know until March time. There is another small shoot about 10mins down the road that sounds like what you are after also, so will ask the question for you :good:

Regards,

Mark

hiya mark

That would be a result if we could take that on let's hope so

by the way a massive public thankyou for all your help :-) most appreciated and very enjoyable

mark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...