FABARMS

hawkeye

Am thinking of getting another auto been looking today at the Fabarms auto in either 3 shot or 6 shot.

I have 2 autos now but would like one cammoed and a bit lighter than my berettas.

What do you think ive never tried these are they good or what.

help needed what do you think guys.

Any advice would be helpful :D? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

one of my close friends has used a fabarm for 10 years and shot with it all the time and never had a problem only now has he changed to a benelli auto which is lighter and handles very well i think you should look at a benelli i have used for the last 15 years they have fantastic mechanics and easy to strip and clean but if you have found a good fabarm at a good price it is also worth thinking about for it could give you alot of years trouble free

one of my close friends has used a fabarm for 10 years and shot with it all the time and never had a problem only now has he changed to a benelli auto which is lighter and handles very well i think you should look at a benelli i have used for the last 15 years they have fantastic mechanics and easy to strip and clean but if you have found a good fabarm at a good price it is also worth thinking about for it could give you alot of years trouble free

Thanks gunner i had hold of a fabarm today in the gun shot and also the benelli.

the fabarm just felt better than the benelli for me it mounted great and the weight difference was not a lot. :lol::lol::D

It just felt as though it had been made for me,. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hawkeye - I have also requested a 2nd shotgun on my FAC which will be month b4 I get it back. But anyway, one of the guns I will serious consider is the Fabarms auto. I like you through it to the shoulder and felt it had been made for me. I am right handed but shoot from the left and I have been told that a dealer in Enniskillin stock lots of them and in Left hands too. (That NI M8, sorry). the camo one I saw had a lovely grip/feel to it.

I have been told by users they are great. This is secondhand mate as I have used one yet but once I pay for the .222 this is what I think I want for decoying.

i know a couple of people who have FAC for vermin control; i wouldnt have a great deal of use for one myself mind. its rare that i get 8 pigeons, never mind 8 at once!

id really recommend fabarm autos though, i have a synthetic fabarm lion and its a great pigeon gun. very light and pointable. it is a little stock heavy for my liking, but i imagine the extended magazine tube would balance it out nicely.

I thought you couldnt have more then a 3 shot unless it was for exhabition shooting?? enlighten me please.

Gibby

gibby

you can have 6 or more i think the limit is 8 shot but it has to be put on FAC.

The chap in the shop i was in said he sells nearly as many 6 shot to gamekeeper as he does 3 shot to anyone else.

going back today for another look. :lol::lol::D

I will more than likely go for the 3 shot to save pratting about putting in variations and waiting weeks. :lol::lol::lol:

Big Dog

The shop can get them for next day either left or right handed i shoot right so no problem :lol::lol:

Edited by hawkeye