Sunday shooting hours

the gunner

Last Sunday I was out in Essex having a go on on the rape fields both me & my father in law plotted up decoys out , hide up then out of no where a guy who lives next door to the land we shoot on pulls up in a Land Cruser and tries to read the riot act on us, first asking for permits which we had & then asking where we parked & did we display our parking permits ! Which we did , then he says to us you shouldn't be shooting @ this time on a Sunday ( it was 12.30pm ! ) I know you can't shoot before 8am but I'm not sure about the afternoon hours ! Can anyone clue us up pls ! Nice 1 

Last Sunday I was out in Essex having a go on on the rape fields both me & my father in law plotted up decoys out , hide up then out of no where a guy who lives next door to the land we shoot on pulls up in a Land Cruser and tries to read the riot act on us, first asking for permits which we had & then asking where we parked & did we display our parking permits ! Which we did , then he says to us you shouldn't be shooting @ this time on a Sunday ( it was 12.30pm ! ) I know you can't shoot before 8am but I'm not sure about the afternoon hours ! Can anyone clue us up pls ! Nice 1 

Didn't realise you can't shoot before 8.30am :hmm:

There is no set times for shooting on a sunday you can start at what ever time and finish at what ever time but if houses near i will not start till after 9am some times later but if no houses near i will be there this time of year ready at first light as there is no laws just common sense comes into it :yes:

There is no set times for shooting on a sunday you can start at what ever time and finish at what ever time but if houses near i will not start till after 9am some times later but if no houses near i will be there this time of year ready at first light as there is no laws just common sense comes into it :yes:

Thats about it , be considerate to people near by sometimes it pays to be nice ;)

Thank you gents! Just as I thought! common sense & politeness usually go a long way ,on most decent people but this fella  he was a proper german ! Basically his got a pond in his garden & I think he was waiting for a couple of mallards to pay him a visit & he was going to ave a go himself of course me & the father in law must ave ruined the party ,scaring them off while we were aving a go at the woodies !By the way No offence to any Germans !

Thank you gents! Just as I thought! common sense & politeness usually go a long way ,on most decent people but this fella  he was a proper german ! Basically his got a pond in his garden & I think he was waiting for a couple of mallards to pay him a visit & he was going to ave a go himself of course me & the father in law must ave ruined the party ,scaring them off while we were aving a go at the woodies !By the way No offence to any Germans !

Wir sind auch taubenjaeger hier nicht alle sind arschloecher. Nure Landcruiser besitzern.

We are also pigeon shooters over here, not everyone is an a**h*le. Only Landcruiser owners.

Moin

Regards

Martin

just try to keep the neighbours happy , we had a problem on our shoot where they would ring teh police everytime we had a shoot on , at the beginning of last year the police threatened the shoot owner that if they carried on getting calls from these houses then the shoot would end up with an asbo and that would be the end of the shoot its only been going for over a 100 years lol and the 1 million pound houses have been there all of 10 years ( townies )

• 2 months later...

I've been out at half six most Sunday mornings recently. Just go on the fields near the houses! As said before just apply common sense! I had some one tresspassing to come and have a go at me a fortnight ago he scared my five year old so I told him if he didn't **** off I would call the police! There are some ****** about!