Clay Shooting Devon - shooters needed

Welshways

Hi all you clay shooters.

I have recently moved to Devon, near Paignton and have found a great ground at Ashcombe Adventure Centre.You can find their website easily on Google which gives all details.

I am semi retired now and can shoot almost any time but need to go with other shooters for company and to push the buttons!

This ground has compact sporting, ordinary sporting, English Skeet and Down the Line at very good prices. About £5.50 for 25 clays, I use my own cartridges which I buy in bulk from Sportsmans Gun Centre, Exeter, also good prices.

I enjoy all types of clays and have guns to suit each discipline.

If there is anybody interested in joining me then please send a message.

Many thanks,

David

Hi David,

I to am in the process of getting my SGC and would be happy to join you when I get it. If you are looking for some clay shooting in the mean time I shoot most sundays with a small group in between paignton and totnes. I can ask the organiser if there is space if your interested? Let me know if you are. I think we are shooting this sunday.

Adam

Edited by Humour_me

Hi David,

I to am in the process of getting my SGC and would be happy to join you when I get it. If you are looking for some clay shooting in the mean time I shoot most sundays with a small group in between paignton and totnes. I can ask the organiser if there is space if your interested? Let me know if you are. I think we are shooting this sunday.

Adam

PM sent, happy to join you!