Best 4x4 pickup double cab

utectok

Ok here's what I said to the guy "Hi john

Thanks for that just a bit of confusion as the HPI check said their was outstanding finance that's all. Anyway I'm sure it'll work out fine. I spoke to The finance house and they said if we are in the same room and you call them and authorise it I can settle the outstanding debt on my debit card there and then over the phone. Does this suit you Ok? 

I know you mentioned the car is currently lent out what's the best way to go from here? 

I could pick up the truck get it checked out by David then meet you and settle up finance   house by card and cash to you?  

Any ideas? also some sort of a timescale whatever suits. "

We will see no reply yet but last time he said

"Will, the finance was cleared on 14th of this month I can show you the documentation. As I explained in our call, Lombard get the VAT element of the sale, plus 5% of the sale itself."

Not sure what this means?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't fancy an l200 as I heard one too many engine failure stories seems a real problem with the old ones also they chew up diesel apparently the injectors are hoses?! Ended up with exactly what I'd started with an 02 hilux 87 k on the clock, cost £500 more than my old one did 2 years ago! Apparently the export Market is pushing up the price of anything under 10k (African dealers ). Anyway 7.5k but no vat which suits me as I'm not vat registered. Insurance has doubled too so much for protected no claims bonus! I'll post a pick when I get my hands on it!!!!