Pigeon Watch North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot 2011

Teal

With the day now confirmed and booked, based on the most popular day: the 7th of May. I am pleased to reveal some more details about the day and answer the questions asked in the day choice thread.

1) The North vs South competition is back on :good:

2) A new topic will be started a little nearer the event to discuss which Charity we will raise money for this year, and this will go to a public poll.

3) The event will be squadded in groups of 6, with a referee with each squad, to ensure no creative accounting. The squads will be mixed (whippet men and shandy sippers) and Sporting Targets have said we will aim to have as many traps as we have squads to make going round easier, prevent delays and have a good mix of targets.

4) The cost of the day will be £50 which includes £15 donation to charity, it will be a 100 bird shoot, and bacon rolls, tea and coffee included in the morning, and food will be available for purchase throughout the day.

5) We will be starting at 10am.

6) There will be a prize for the high gun. Plus the trophy currently held by the North, and the year of bragging rights are all up for grabs.

I'm not sure there are too many more details about the day that I can provide at this point in time, I think it is shaping up to be a great day, and I hope lots of you will attend :good:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic