Pigeon Watch North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot 2011

Teal

errm it's south of the boarder and i don't like shandy :lol:

we'll see, i've also got a new foxing set up to afford (.243)

and i need some practice

and i need a gas mask for bobs guffs

You'll like it south of the border.

It's all sunshine and dancing girls and everything's in colour :good:

It's highly unlikely you'll find any shandy where we're going, but you could always have an early night and share a nice mug of Horlicks with Cat if that's your thing? :blink:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ground has been confirmed, the date has been set, I have booked a hotel....

What the rest of you mother ****ers are doing I couldn't give a flying **** about :lol:

If there's a load of moody girls that don't want to go, then that's there business if it's the wrong time of the month.

I will be partaking of a few beers, eating some fairly average Premier Inn grub, having a good chuckle, breaking some clays and all in the name of charity.

Job jobbed.

The ground has been confirmed, the date has been set, I have booked a hotel....

What the rest of you mother ****ers are doing I couldn't give a flying **** about :lol:

If there's a load of moody girls that don't want to go, then that's there business if it's the wrong time of the month.

I will be partaking of a few beers, eating some fairly average Premier Inn grub, having a good chuckle, breaking some clays and all in the name of charity.

Job jobbed.

What he said

hodnet was the same distance to travle. :)

May I suggest you pay more attention at school tomorrow morning? Hodnet was 215 miles for me last year. Was Hodnet really 215 miles for you last year? I really don't think so

Sporting targets is 101 miles. for me and I doubt it is much further for you so that makes it more central doesn't it?

May I suggest you pay more attention at school tomorrow morning? Hodnet was 215 miles for me last year. Was Hodnet really 215 miles for you last year? I really don't think so

Sporting targets is 101 miles. for me and I doubt it is much further for you so that makes it more central doesn't it?

Wont be going all to be said

C'mon Magboy. Don't give up yet. I think you're starting to reel him in :lol::lol:

You reckon?

I really couldn't care less if people aren't going. I just think it is fairly lame whinging and crying about the distance.

The people from the south (and true north) did many more miles last night and noone moened then.

If you don't want to go because it is too far and the tram only goes as far as the end of the next road then don't go.

It could be held at my local ground and I would still stay in the nearest travel lodge as it was a laugh last year and I don't suppose this year will be much different.

You reckon?

I really couldn't care less if people aren't going. I just think it is fairly lame whinging and crying about the distance.

The people from the south (and true north) did many more miles last night and noone moened then.

If you don't want to go because it is too far and the tram only goes as far as the end of the next road then don't go.

It could be held at my local ground and I would still stay in the nearest travel lodge as it was a laugh last year and I don't suppose this year will be much different.

Good :)