hydro dip prices

falconer1975

Still waiting for any feedback for the suppliers name Jake .

Darren

sorry mate completely forgot about this thread.

THE LINK!

if anyone purchases one can you please PM me and let me know how it goes!

would be appreciated!

cheers

jake :good:

Edited by jake202

sorry mate completely forgot about this thread.

THE LINK!

if anyone purchases one can you please PM me and let me know how it goes!

would be appreciated!

cheers

jake :good:

Thanks Jake ...I have tried these ,even payed for with paypal and thought it was going well until I got a refund ,as I had said its the chemicals in the can .

Believe me , I have spent hours upon hours and email after email about this new craze and I have no more avenues to look down so until we can get it made up in this country in a kit I think we might have to be patient and wait as it will be only a matter of time .

Regards Darren

i have seen this on a industrial level and yes it is that easy....tony's camo in wales has a guy who does it about 40 pounds he told me

Saw the above and got excited as that seems like a fair price. Sent Tony himself an email about camo dipping and he replied to me that they don't do it and i must have been misinformed?!

Thanks Jake ...I have tried these ,even payed for with paypal and thought it was going well until I got a refund ,as I had said its the chemicals in the can .

Believe me , I have spent hours upon hours and email after email about this new craze and I have no more avenues to look down so until we can get it made up in this country in a kit I think we might have to be patient and wait as it will be only a matter of time .

Regards Darren

deffinately told me he can do it shipped for £90 :hmm:

Saw the above and got excited as that seems like a fair price. Sent Tony himself an email about camo dipping and he replied to me that they don't do it and i must have been misinformed?!

then he's telling porky's mate i spoke to him nigel and paul all about it and the stock was there a couple of weeks back but hey ho he's prob spending too much time with dunc the drunk gunsmith ish :lol::lol:

then he's telling porky's mate i spoke to him nigel and paul all about it and the stock was there a couple of weeks back but hey ho he's prob spending too much time with dunc the drunk gunsmith ish :lol::lol:

some ones telling porkies allright as I also got email off tony saying he knows no one and recommended hydrographics.

• 9 months later...