CZ owners,

Bazooka Joe

I'm in 243, & at the moment I'm using Sako 90g Gamepoints, pretty good, getting a decent group at a 100yds, but want to try different makes of bullets.

Any recomendations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bazooka Joe  :lol:

Yes try a .22 rimmie they will take foxes out to 500yds ???:lol:;);):lol::lol:

Think I'll start another thread off,

What 22 ammo do you use for Fox at 500 yds :lol:

Bazooka Joe :o

Thanks Mark I've heard good reports on the Federal, one to try on the list....

BJ.

Edited by Bazooka Joe

Best recommendation I can suggest is get into reloading them yourself. Once you work up a load that suits your rifle it should give you cloverleaf groups or better at 100 yards.

You could always try Prvi Partizan. They seem to work pretty well through my Parker Hale and her indoors's remy 700.

AND THEYRE CHEEEEP

Dave

I started with Sako's as they came with the gun I bought, but after changing to Federals I have seen they are better, and I haven't realy given them a real good test yet.

PPU stuff can be OK in some guns and absolute **** in others, so try a box and see how you get on you may be lucky, myb Tikka hates it but I have never tried it in the the CZ.

Thanks for the reply's, I intend to try these Federals, but also have all the gear for the reloading. Just need a set of dies, & a few components. Used to reload for the handguns, before they were taken away, ( ******** )

Bazooka Joe :blink:

save your money, buy some lapua brass and a set of deacent dies.

i would recomend forster dies (i know jonno reacons they make sod all difference) but they are much better and much mroe consistant than the rcbs jobbies.

Joe, I’m loading Nosler 100grn Spitzers at the moment, and even from a standing position using X sticks (rest my elbow against a tree) I can easily put them into an inch at 125yds.

Would love to see what they can do from a bipod, but I can’t bloody well get down low enough to find out because it hurts my neck to use one. :blink: ;)

G.M.

They are getting licenced on a regular basis over here in southern Ireland Joe. ???

It started 2 years ago.

Now you wouldn’t be tryin’ to rub our noses in it would you Frank…….. :D

G.M.

Not at all sir, just telling a few facts. :D:lol:

Altough, our new firearms amendment act, which is due in this summer, might change all that ;) , as gun crime over here has risen :blink: .

Typical, get the law abiding shooter as usual. :lol: