PCP Air Rifle Wanted

powderhorn

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase my first PCP air rifle which will primarily be used for target shooting and occasional bunny bashing.

I have researched the reviews, etc, and I have decided on something from the following list so please PM me if you have anything for sale at a sensible price.

Air Arms: S200, S300, S310, S400 Classic or S410 Classic. BSA: Hornet (ALL IN RIGHT HAND STOCK)

I don't have a bottomless pocket so my first choice would be the AA300 or 310 followed by the S200 and then the Hornet.

If the deal includes charging equipment then that would be even better but I could always buy that seperately.

I would value any comments and feedback on anything from my suggested list. Should I go for .177 or .22 ??

I hope this qustion doesn't open a can of worms as I know that there are strong views for both calibers.

I live in Cheshire near the Welsh border and would prefer face-to-face deal if the travelling distance is reasonable but would possibly buy at distance if the seller is prepared to post.

Thanks for looking.

Update on 18 Feb 2011

Thanks for all the interest guys but I am now fixed up with a gun so please no more offers.

Edited by powderhorn

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase my first PCP air rifle which will primarily be used for target shooting and occasional bunny bashing.

I have researched the reviews, etc, and I have decided on something from the following list so please PM me if you have anything for sale at a sensible price.

Air Arms: S200, S300, S310, S400 Classic or S410 Classic. BSA: Hornet (ALL IN RIGHT HAND STOCK)

I don't have a bottomless pocket so my first choice would be the AA300 or 310 followed by the S200 and then the Hornet.

If the deal includes charging equipment then that would be even better but I could always buy that seperately.

I would value any comments and feedback on anything from my suggested list. Should I go for .177 or .22 ??

I hope this qustion doesn't open a can of worms as I know that there are strong views for both calibers.

I live in Cheshire near the Welsh border and would prefer face-to-face deal if the travelling distance is reasonable but would possibly buy at distance if the seller is prepared to post.

Thanks for looking.

hi,i have a weihrauch hw 100 sporter.22,hawke map pro 6,4-16x50 scope,1 piece mount and 7 ltr bottle,all only 6months old,as new condition not used in the past 2 months, over £1200 new, want £750.P&P EXTRA