Top gear

ollie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she may be good on tarmac but could she drive that rally car like that :unsure:

I hope it's Tiff. He's always driven with flare and the back hanging out, even when he's doing "proper" driving or laps. And it's not a short person either after seeing them in the rally car. That is if they have just the one Stig :hmm:

Allegidly its a woman-Sabine Shmittz.Damn fit too! :good:

and i wont make any sexist jokes about parking cars etc.Obviously because she could drive the pants off me.

hmm...dont think it was a woman, not because of the driving or anyhting, just that the stig was a little flat chested. he seems to hang his head in a similar way to tiff when he drives and as stated above, the ***** end seems to be stepping out in most of the cars he drives...typical tiff style. Hes a class driver even if he aint the stig...!

hmm...dont think it was a woman, not because of the driving or anyhting, just that the stig was a little flat chested. he seems to hang his head in a similar way to tiff when he drives and as stated above, the ***** end seems to be stepping out in most of the cars he drives...typical tiff style. Hes a class driver even if he aint the stig...!

His name was touted years ago as a Stig possiblity.He's a fantastic driver who's able to adapt to any sort of motorsport.

Woocdcock

Absolute load of ****. -- there again people of today will watch anything and think it's good TV - what annoys me is I still have to pay 140 quid a year and people think this is good TV -

Dave

Its horses for courses.I dont like soaps,period dramas or fly on the wall documentorys,but still have to pay the licence fee.