Fullers Brewery Tour

garyb

Date  

12 members have voted

1. 1. dates you can make (can select multiple)

• Thursday 3rd March
    • Wednesday 9th March
    • Thursday 10th March
    • Tuesday 15th March

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then Girls... we are booked in.

Details below.

You can either paypal me for £10 (+ 56p in fees) and I'll send one large cheque, or you can pay on the day for £12

Please ensure you give me your PW username in any Paypal correspondence, so I know who has paid what.

Click here to pay via Paypal -> HERE

MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE

Dear Gary,

Thank you for booking a tour around Fuller's brewery. A reservation has been made in your name for:

15/20 places for a tour on Thursday 10th March at 3pm. We can accommodate up to 30 on this tour.

Our tours last approximately 1¾ hours. Tours should report promptly to the Mawson Arms on the corner of the Brewery in Mawson Lane (PLEASE INFORM THE BAR STAFF OR GUIDE UPON ARRIVAL THAT YOU ARE BOOKED ON A TOUR). Our Tour Guide will meet you in the Mawson Arms. As our tour guides are based off site and we have a busy schedule we ask you to please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour is due to start.

The cost will be £10 per adult if paid in advance (tasting tours) or £7 for non-tasting tours or children aged 14-17. Adult tours paid for on the day will be charged at £12.

Edited by garyb

Gary

Thanks for all your hard work, I will pay pal over to you asap, can I have the £7.00 tour as I drink it but never taste it?

Will anyone be getting there early and having a bit of lunch? if any of us are, let me know and we can, maybe start a bit earlier.

Cheers

Terry bakerboy

Edited by bakerboy

Mungler,

It is a good job you are a brief and not a geography teacher.

It is near Turnham Green tube station which is on the district line. Take that back east and change somewhere for the circle line and Liverpool St here we come.

A cab from Chiswick to Liverpool street would cost you more than a night in a 5 star hotel with 3 hookers.

Here you are Matt, I have googled it for you

Click here if you can be bothered

no driving. we'll order a cab then negotiate for cash.

we'll find a way. i work in transport remember ? :lol::good: :blink:

I suppose even after a skinful of beer you could get a courier to pick you up for an overnight delivery to 'ricay