Hampshire meet 5

STOCKY A391

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might bump into you Ampshire guys one day, although I dont do much clay shooting nowa days, need to get back into it. I used to shoot clays @ World End Gun Club, Blacksleepers Gun Club, Winchester Gun Club & Wallers Ash.I know Winchester and Wallers are still up and running not sure about the others?

All The Best

Buzz

Don't think i have anything planned :hmm:

Might have a hangover after England vs France game....

Typical, get the excuses in early :rolleyes:

I might bump into you Ampshire guys one day, although I dont do much clay shooting nowa days, need to get back into it. I used to shoot clays @ World End Gun Club, Blacksleepers Gun Club, Winchester Gun Club & Wallers Ash.I know Winchester and Wallers are still up and running not sure about the others?

All The Best

Buzz

Come along next Sunday then mate :good:

I shall be exercising the pump action. Does any body know if I need to use a breech flag at Fareham if the gun is not in a slip. Can`t find anything specific in their website but with creeping senility I can`t remember how the auto users got on when we were last there?

Just keep it in the slip, you never know, you might hit something too :good:

I shall be exercising the pump action. Does any body know if I need to use a breech flag at Fareham if the gun is not in a slip. Can`t find anything specific in their website but with creeping senility I can`t remember how the auto users got on when we were last there?

Im using safe-t plug and slinged on shoulder, should be ok not pointing in dangerous direction and clearly unloaded. They have had problems there before apprantly so they might be a bit twitchy :hmm: looking forward to it :good: